вторник, 11 февраля 2020 г.

Illustrate An Animal Or Pet In My Style











About:

Hi!

Let´s discuss it before you order :)

I can illustrate your pet or pets. I´ll deliver it in any format you need (JPG, PNG, PDF). Standard size is A4 if you need any other size I can make a custom offer for you. 



Reviews


:

She was communicative, quick at responding to messages, and has a lovely hand drawn, soft, and cute style. She was flexible and patient with my poorly articulated revision requests. I'm in love with the final product and she captured both the scruff and cuteness of my pup well. Would strongly recommend.

:

Great work thank you!

:

Great work! Would definitely recommend!

:

Fantastic work!

:

It was great, very responsive, love the style of the illustration! Thank you :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий