пятница, 14 февраля 2020 г.

Draw, Illustrate Anything You Want In My Own Style











About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!



I will draw or illustrate any theme you want me to in my own style. If you have some specific requests please do contact me before you make an order since I may not be able to fulfill your expectations which would result in unnecessary cancellation of an order.



WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU:



✔ Draw children book illustrations

✔ Make coloring book images

Digital paint anything you want in any painting style (charcoal, watercolor, oil, pastel...)

Draw from reference image

✔ Create time-lapse video of my whole drawing process

✔ Create a realistic mockup image of your illustration in a notebook, iPad, framed...



Don't forget to check my other gigs for more services!



PLEASE NOTE!



I'm a professional graphic and web designer. Illustrating is my hobby and a skill I want to refine and improve myself more to become a professional illustrator as well. If you give me an opportunity to work on your project I would happily refine my illustration until you are fully satisfied in 30 days period from the time I first delivered the order. After the 30 days period, all revisions are to be charged.



LEARN MORE BY READING FAQ AND CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

She was an absolute pleasure. If I need anything done in the future, I'll know exactly who to contact.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you :)

Seller's Response:

Our communication was excellent, and her experience and talent was obvious in her work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, I really enjoyed working with you :)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий