четверг, 16 января 2020 г.

Any Adobe Photoshop,Illustrator,Indesign Editing Work











About:

Hi, Thanks for considering me for your job. I am an experienced Photoshop master & Graphic designer.

 

I am offering basic Photoshop Services for $5.  Depending on the needs of the client i can offer full editing services at additional costs.  



This gig includes anything related to Photoshop.



Let me explain my services:



  • Logo Design (On Custom Offer)
  • Poster Design (On Custom Offer)

  • Flyers and Brochures (On Custom Offer)
  • Photo Retouching
  • Facial Retouching
  • Body Retouching
  • Makeup Editing
  • Fashion Beauty Photo Editing
  • Slim Body
  • Portrait Retouching
  • Profile Photo
  • Remove Background
  • Change Background
  • Amazon, eBay Products Editing
  • Social Media Covers
  • Color Correction
  • Color Changing
  • Merge Photos
  • Add or Remove Objects / Person
  • Image Enhancement
  • Resizing
  • Cropping
  • Document Editing
  • Adjust Lighting / Contrast
  • Swap Faces
  • Convert from RAW-format
  • Prepare Image for Printing
  • AND MUCH MORE


I hope I have listed all the Photoshop related work here. Please let me know if you need anything extra, I can surely help you with it.



I am ready to start working for you. You can place your order and I will start working on it by now.

See you in inbox.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nafees is very hard working and solutions focused. Very happy with his work and will use him again. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Sir !

Seller's Response:

Would definitely recommend! He did exactly what I was looking for in increasing the size and quality of a low resolution image I had. 5 stars

Seller's Response:

Thank you Sir !

Seller's Response:

nbk_grafix did an excellent job. He was easy to work with and had a fast turnaround. If you need graphic work done, look no further. For the value, you won't find better work. In fact, you won't find better work if you paid a high priced design expert outside of Fiverr. No need to keep looking! You've found your expert here. We'll use him for everything we do moving forward.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий