вторник, 7 января 2020 г.

Create A Professional Avatar Of You











About:

I will illustrate a professional avatar of you in my style.



You can use an avatar for your website, blog, social networks or any creative project. Or if you only wish change your picture for something more creative and funny. : )



Only send me a photo of any person and I will drawing them.

But If you have a idea different, I can change the clothes, I can add hats, etc.



The basic price is only for a pencil sketch.

If you want the illustration on full color, the price is $20 dollars.



My service is professional and has the best quality:

 

  • I do unlimited revisions.
  • I give the file in differents formats and high resolution (JPEG and PNG).
  • Guaranteed that every detail is worked up to your total satisfaction.


ORDER NOW your avatar and you will receive one special version!




I can create the character on full body, only check in my extras.

If you want, I can give you the PSD file only for $10 extra.



If you have some comment, please send me a message first.



I am at your service

Regards!



:D



Reviews


:

My second time using estudionoss and they’ve delivered an exceptional product again!

:

Nice work, quick turnaround. Good service. Thank you!

:

Good communication. Quick results. Nice Job !

:

Took awhile to get colored version but very pleased with final product. Seller was great about making revisions to avatar to ensure I was happy.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий