четверг, 16 января 2020 г.

Create Minimalist Illustration On Tshirt











About:

Hi, I am a graphic designer and illustrator. Here’s my first t-shirt design gig on fiverr but i have been designing t-shirt since 2015.

==========================================

Special Offer: FREE HAND DRAWN SKETCH BEFORE ORDER

==========================================

*) For free hand drawn sketch please send me a message :D



I have unique t-shirt design style. It’s a simple, minimalist, funny illustration with some funny or cool text. I used to design on white and black t-shirt but if you need another color, i’ll do it special for you. I also design on sweetshirt, hoodie, raglan, longsleeve, etc.

WHAT’S YOUR VISION?

Tell me what’s your vision. It could be something about sports, movies, music, hobbies, animal, pet, vehicle or anything you want. You also can give some text, quotes, or name in it. Tell me, what kind of cloth do you want to designed  and the clothing color.

WHAT WILL YOU GET?

You will get high resolution printable JPG and PNG files, AI source file. Other formats can be provided by request.

So, no need to waiting any longer. Just contact me, I would like to have some awesome collaboration with you!

Thank You

Anagaja



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outcome was amazing. Best experience I've had on Fiverr. Already getting ready to start another order with my guy here!!!

Seller's Response:

Once again another amazing piece of art work, love working with this guy, will be back for some more :)

Seller's Response:

Another amazing design, this mans services are truly one of a kind and are a pice of art, he really makes your ideas come to life and would recommend his services, 11/10

:

Thank You So Much Man! This means a lot!

:

VERY COOPERATIVE!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий