четверг, 17 мая 2018 г.

I will draw lineart drawing illustration

I will draw lineart drawing illustration












About:

Hi there,

I can make you lineart illustration in black and white style, either simple or highly detailed lineart, can be anything from comic cartoon character or even product object, 


Just provide me description about the illustration, or also send some reference image. 

For 5$ you'll get A4  lineart, for  either one object or one character , add extra for adding background or more complicated illustration

 If you want something more specific send me some message before order

Regards,
Irwan

Reviews


gbhere:Realy Great Work!!!

irkurniadi:Thanks Gbhere !!!

die_hart:The seller delivered axactly what I want. Thank you so much. I come back with new order.

irkurniadi:Thanks Diehart !!

markdcote:Quick delivery, great job, quality product. Highly recommend seller.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий