суббота, 19 мая 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything for you

I will illustrate anything for you












About:

★ Greetings Friend..
♥ You are WELCOME to my ILLUSTRATION Gig!
My name is Ars, Professional Designer and illustrator.

Here I can design and illustrate in different styles for you, from the basic to the most complex.

I can adapt to your needs, Ideas, objects, characters, vectors, logos, letters, portraits, cartoons, landscapes, covers or  illustrations for your book. What do you need?

Do you want a FREE TRIAL?

O.k, Just have to CONTACT ME and give me an idea of ​​the style you're looking for, maybe a visual reference or description and I'll start sending you FREE SKETCHES right now! 
Through the chat, you can also tell me to modify, add or remove without additional charge in these sketches. So I can guarantee a better result and greater satisfaction, and the best part is that you have nothing to lose, but I could earn a client.

Do you LIKE my job and want to HIRE ME?

Perfect! you just have to contact me and together we will create an offer that perfectly suits your needs: 
unlimited reviews, detail, size, resolution, color, background, delivery file, additional requirements and budget.

Thanks, 
I hope to see you soon! 
Ars Rodríguez.

Reviews


stevenomyer:awesome work listened to everything i needed

arsrodriguez:I will be happy to work for you again, whenever you want! thank you very much

chrismazloomi:Professionalism, flexibility and regular, open and honest communication.

arsrodriguez:Thank you boss, happy to work for you one more time.

kandicemckinney:Very nice and skillful


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий