вторник, 24 апреля 2018 г.

I will lead you throughout whole process of creating an art of your dream with the help of friendly communication, and you will recieve a high quality illustration of your idea (as well as help me a great lot in making my own dream come true!). + See More

I will lead you throughout whole process of creating an art of your dream with the help of friendly communication, and you will recieve a high quality illustration of your idea (as well as help me a great lot in making my own dream come true!). + See More












About:

Hello, everyone!

I will paint:
◘Character concept art
◘ Creatureconcept art
◘ Battle scenes
◘ Illustrations for games, books etc.

Price listed for full art is an average, not a definitive!

I will NOT do vector illustrations.

ATTENTION:Please, contactme by follow step by step of "How to commission me" description!

So,◘How to commission me:

1. Send me a note.We will discuss details of your order, ideas, mood, plot (if presented) and everything else! Once we are done - proceed to next step.

2. Order a gig!

Please, disscuss everything with me before ordering! Otherwise I will have to cancel your order.Thank you very much! lt;3

Reviews


andrejjay:Great artist! Thank you so much again!

ajelodraws:Perfect worktime, as always! :)

andrejjay:Excellent, very creative illustration! Thank you!

ajelodraws:Excellent experience!

andrejjay:Excellent artist. Great work! Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий