вторник, 24 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw isometric illustration in 2d

I will draw isometric illustration in 2d












About:

I have been in the illustration industry for 10+ years! I have worked with major worldwide magazines, such as: Men's Health, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Fortune and Science World. I've also worked with a multitude of companies:Lays, Lenovo,Lemonade, Whitespace, Zeptolab, Paramount Comedy and Leroy Merlin. I'm an expert in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.

I consider myself lucky - I love what I do for a living!I love drawing isometric illustrations; it can be a: street scene, visual process, interior scene or any imagery that will work well in isometric projection. If you have an idea, I can help interpret and transform your vision into a visual reality.

I want to work with you to create an isometric illustration you are happy with! Please contact me for any questions, requests, custom offers or to talk out your needs and preferences!Communication is important and I want every client to be happy with the final product.

If you are not sure about your idea, check out my other Gig "Sketch for your needs" to bounce ideas through the art of sketching!


Reviews


sportscastrlive:Perfect to work with

sergeykostik:Great buyer! Nice communication, fast feedback and interesting projects. Highly recommended!

ryanstellar:Easy to communicate with. Offered quick revisions. Interpreted instructions well.

sergeykostik:Great buyer, nice communication and interesting project.

indepsys:Excellent work! Top quality!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий