понедельник, 16 апреля 2018 г.

I will do architectural or building sketch for you

I will do architectural or building sketch for you












About:

I am experienced in preparing architectural sketch/doodle for presentation/comic/illustration.

The sketch will be done manually with pen on paper and will be transferred to Adobe Photoshop for cleaning.

I can sketch based on client's sample image or their basic sketches (to translate to proper drawing).

The procedure will be start with:
i) simple sketch for confirmation
ii) inking
iii) scan to photoshop
iii) coloring in photoshop

Reviews


lagreens:Great job and fast!

dickcaley:Was a rush Gig and it was a match to what I needed.

eddyfazly:clear brief and prompt reply.

rachael2012:ANOTHER beautiful piece of art! Thanks!!!

rachael2012:At first, I was a tad disappointed due to miscommunication. BUT he made it right with an apology and HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK the second go round. I am VERY pleased with what I got for the price I paid. I will definitely do business with this seller again!!!! Thanks so much!!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий