воскресенье, 15 апреля 2018 г.

I will digital watercolor illustration for your needs

I will digital watercolor illustration for your needs












About:

the design will sent to JPG amp; PSD format file, please contact me for any format file. Temporarily, i don't do full body human illustration (animalamp;people), but i'll make it for half body :)

Reviews


csisomphou:It was a pleasure working with Rinanda. We had a little problem at the start communicating with each other what I was trying to achieve (this was not her fault) but once we got there the end result was fantastic. I highly recommend her, she is very talented.

rinanda:It was great to work with Charmaine. New experience about the kind of illustration’s request. But i love it because i learned a lot. Look forward to work with you again

pbotanica:Great work!

rinanda:pleasure to work with you :D

cate_dolling:love the style and quick delivery


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий