воскресенье, 15 апреля 2018 г.

I will create your watercolor illustrations like how you imagined them and as fast as possible

I will create your watercolor illustrations like how you imagined them and as fast as possible












About:

Basically, I take images from any movie or a tv show or an on-screen character and sketch it out on watercolor paper to retain their expressions before i paint them in watercolor. i then add a colored background that reflects the essence of that scene or that saved image. And so, i'll need you to provide me with a photo that i can watercolor and digitize and then give it back to you.

Reviews


mokxha:great experience!

claudiorossano:She made exactly what I wanted!

youtopia2:wonderful buyer, not afraid to be specific about the details. thanks again!

mokxha:Thanks as always

mokxha:thanks as always!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий