пятница, 20 апреля 2018 г.

I will do super detail line art

I will do super detail line art












About:

Hi Buyers,

Welcome to My Gigs
I willdo super Detail Line Art
You can make this Image for yourself/your businnes/as a gift for friends,couple, n family.

This Gigs
START FORM $5
yeah withONLY$5youwill have a AMAZING IMAGE...
get ress1000x1000 pixel

With Only $5 you will get :

  • HIGH QUALITY IMAGE 300dpi


Dont Worry about My Result
If you dont like with my result, can be refundable

If you're Confused, Feel Free to Talk with US

Try this gigs n Feel my Best RESULT !!!

Reviews


pacericb:Great communication.

nur_2410:Thank You very much sir

danahukee:great work

nur_2410:Thank You very much sir

dammel:Thanks for a job well done Nur - hope to use you again for any project I have that may be suitable !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий