четверг, 19 апреля 2018 г.

I will create 3 pattern designs in one order, fabrics and plastic

I will create 3 pattern designs in one order, fabrics and plastic












About:

I have 7 years of experience in graphics.
      Price: I can give different packages. reasonable cost.
      
      Free Services:

  • Fast Delivery
  • Unlimited revisions
  • I will provide source file
  • 2 Extra patterns free for you as a sample, you can choose by your own choice

My patterns can be used on your website or it can be printed on clothes and other printable material. My designs are flexible with each canvass it will be placed.

Custome Patterns!
Fabrics Patterns

Plastic Materials(taps,posters,boards,envelopes)
Wood Patterns
Carpet Patterns
Many More....!!!!!

I can also give you package for multiple orders

Message me before order. Thank You 

Reviews


myluka:We worked with Sam multiple times and always had a great experience

samsitara:outstanding experience as always.

matanbibi:VERRY GOOD SELLER! GREAT COMMUNICATION! EXCELLENT SERVICE!

samsitara:outstanding experience. visit again.

osasu_psalm23:She always delivers the best!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий