среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

I will do professional illustrator work

I will do professional illustrator work












About:


100% Quality 100% Buyer Satisfaction Guaranteed - ORDER NOW
Level 2 SELLER!
SPECIAL OFFER : NOW GET HAND LETTERING (NAMES AND LOGOS) JUST FOR $20 (2 WORDS). I'LL SEND YOU THE SCANNED IMAGE.

Adobe Photoshop

What I can do for you: 

Changing/Removing Background, Photo Restoration/Retouching, Re-sizing/Cropping, Color Correction, Turning Logo into High Quality One, Create a render with a transparent background, Editing Graphics, Editing Personal Documents, ETC. 

Adobe Illustrator

Edit your AI files, do work in Illustrator for you, Logo design, Packaging design, Vector work,  + many more.

Send me any image or a rough sketch and I will draw it in vector format.


Simple design will cost only $10 PNG file
One character (half body ) full colored = $70 PNG file & ai
Full body character= $100


For $5 you will get:

-simple outline job
-PNG format  with transparent background in a 3000x3000 px print ready.


If you think you need different work done, please contact me and ask me.

 If you have any questions or doubts, you can message me BEFORE ORDERING to avoid any misunderstanding.


Reviews


roejoh1:Great professional

manalkhan29:thanks

mariamaria552:She's the best!

manalkhan29:Thanks a lot!!! :)

tmercer:good work


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий