среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

I will digitally paint mostly anyone or anything you desire

I will digitally paint mostly anyone or anything you desire












About:

What am I offering?
I'm offering high quality (Digital Paintings). Whether it's a Portrait, a Drawing, a Background for your Website or even a Logo.

Why you should you choose me?
I'm simply somebody who doesn't like 50-50 work. I'm ALWAYS looking for perfecting what I do. So you don't have to worry about the quality of what I'm offering, because I'm 96% sure you'd be satisfied. xD

You don't like my Prices?
Message me and we can negotiate.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions. I usually don't bite :D

Reviews


sahilism:Quickly delivered the work and made several modifications on my request.

gekavic:Thank you.

tobiasmag:Really loved working with gekavic. He's really talented and got great communication skills :)

gekavic:It's really been a pleasure doing business with Tobias. He's great at providing details. He's also a very nice lad.

karengrove:Seller seemed enthusiastic and capable.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий