среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

I will offer you the best service you can find here.

I will offer you the best service you can find here.












About:

Hi! this is my Full Color Illustration gig:

I can bring to life any idea you have.
For a larger sample of my work visit:
marciaxfajardo.wordpress.com
Password: ArteMarciaFajardo

I create hand drawn illustrations. I use both digital and high quality art tools.


SILVER GIG ♥ $20

  • One detailed object/character. Simple color and background.
  • HQ  printingfile, one format


GOLD GIG  $35

  • Up to 3 detailed objects/characters. Detailed color and simple background
  • HQ printing file, one format

DIAMOND GIG♦ $65

  • Detailed full color illustration
  • All formats (JPG, PNG, SVG…) Several files
  • Native XCF file
  • Unlimited modifications
  • Commercial rights


I also offer special bulk prices.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST so I can offer you the best illustration work tailored to your needs

Have an excellent day!

Reviews


north00:Phenomenal job

marsus:Thanks so much for the opportunity. I am so glad you liked it. I had a great time drawing for you.

nutcase93:So glad I chose marsus to do my project. After receiving numerous quotes she was the most interested in my project and was genuinely interested. She worked to my specification and has gone above and beyond my expectations. Absolutely love it xx

marsus:Creating such a special and important piece was a great honor. Thanks so much for choosing me.

bedroomsplus:Marcia always delivers \n\nThank You


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий