пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will make a superhero cartoon caricature drawing

I will make a superhero cartoon caricature drawing












About:

Welcome to my gig!

Want to become the SUPERHERO you always wanted to be? Yes i think you are,
you may not be reading this if you don't. Let me help you fulfill that desire
not in real life ofcourse but in SUPERHERO CARICATURES atleast. Just send me
the photo and tell me who you want to become together with the rest of the
concept and i will do rest. I guarantee you the best quality and likeness out of
affordable prices. This will be great for social media profile pictures,
wall and tabletop frames, commercial use, mugs, shirts, event giveaways and many more!

NOTE:
 1. Prices subject to only 1 figure in each corresponding package.
 2. Additional figure is equal to the price of each corresponding package.
 3. Backgrounds, pet animals and vehicles will be charged accordingly.
 4. Let me do it on my own style. What you see on my gig is what you will get,
    no artist can duplicate another artist's style perfectly. So if you are expecting an
    artwork with different style from
    that of my samples, please don't order.

If you are still confused please discuss with me first before ordering.

ORDER now and suit up!!!





Reviews


launagermiquet:Fabulous to work with!

cyrilvermeille:Trésor content du résultat

danielegiacomo:famtastic work

facefactory:Thank you!!!

paulinenaidu:Bomb .com this guy is amazing!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий