вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will hand draw and digitally color a high quality cartoon

I will hand draw and digitally color a high quality cartoon












About:

THIS GIG IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR HIGH-END, DETAILED CARTOONS! 

CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER!!

For clients looking for beautiful artwork for their projects/products--website headers (perfect for DIVI users), t-shirts, books, posters, banners, bookmarks...and whatever else you can think of...this is my BEST QUALITY WORK.

This is my favorite type of work:

  1. Super detailed;
  2. Full colored;
  3. Cartoons

THE PROCESS:

A) We have a conversation. You provide crystal clear direction as to what you expect and require, so I can deliver my best work. Once I feel educated on your project, I begin the draft version...

B) Clients receive a pencil rough draft of the art, so they can make changes before the art goes to ink. When you approve the art, I move onto the pen work...

C) I use a .005 Micron Pen to do all the drawing, including intense detail, then scan it into the computer and proceed digitally color the art, layer after layer to get the right look. 

D) The completed artwork is saved in multiple formats and delivered to you.

E) You're SO tickled that you leave a beaming, 5 Star Review!

Talk to you SOON =)

- Jaime Buckley

Reviews


joannekelleway:Outstanding Experience!

wantedhero:Outstanding client

anthomas:Outstanding Experience!

wantedhero:Outstanding Client!

kjs2787:Did an amazing job of communicating, perfecting, and overall outstanding work. Couldn't recommend more highly! Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий