понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw cute children illustration

I will draw cute children illustration












About:

Hi there! I'm a professional Cartoonist & Comic artist with over 10 years of experience. 


My illustration style is cute and cartoony, accompanied by colorful and vibrant colors. 

Contact me to discuss potential collaborations and I will assure you will have the best experience working with me.

Thanks!

Reviews


sameeraabraham:Jonsuraya was great. Did all that I had requested. Very pleased with the result.

socialblasts77:Hands down one of the best illustrators/designers I've ever worked with. Followed requirements super closely and was even able to do crazy fast modifications for things I wasn't very clear about. ABSOLUTELY recommended.

michaelbrandwaj:Super easy. Loved the illustrations!

publicangel:Great seller. Will order again in the future.

wdaystudios:They did amazing! I gave them a sample of a different style and they nailed it! They did it super fast and gave me the source files too. Thank you so much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий