суббота, 1 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Or Paint Fantasy Art For You











About:

I can provide you with the illustrations of any particular style you are looking for at a very competitive price. I am very professional,always on time, and I always deliver top quality artwork. I also have quite an extensive experience in illustrating for comics and Children's Books and it will be great to work with you and learn from the experience. Plus I can give you free corrections to ensure your satisfaction. Before you order a gig message me up first and tell me the details of the paintings. How many characters would there be, Would it be black and white or colored and would you also need a background for the painting so that I can send you a custom order that is suited for your needs. Thanks again and looking forward to working with you. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I purchased this gig as a gift for someone special for the holidays. I elt pisitive about working with Ivan right from the start because his first reply to my query was ‘tell me what you want me to create’ and not ‘okay well I gotta charge you more’. He was truly excited when I told him what I wanted and that is the sign of an artist. When he sent the first revision I gasped. Speechless. When the final product was delivered I literally started crying. To see my vision brought to life was so emotional.nThe final test of excellence? Siri will describe photos if VoiceOver is enabled. Even though this is a painting Siri described it to me. That’s how realistic it is. I found my Michealango!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for the tip Maddy. It was a pleasure working with you :)

Seller's Response:

Awesome job!

Seller's Response:

Thanks. Always a pleasure working with you Patrick. :)

Seller's Response:

Great!!!!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий