понедельник, 10 февраля 2020 г.

Make Children Book Illustrations And Book Cover











About:

WARNING! PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR ME BEFORE YOU ORDER IT, (YOU MUST ASK IT IF I CAN DO IT OR NOT)


We want to offer memorable illustrations for you for your children's books or stories for $ 10 for color illustrations.
I provide illustrations with basic styles, colors, and simple backgrounds.


usually I make 1-2 illustrations per day.


This is not a fixed price. Please contact me before you press the ORDER NOW button.


Let's talk before we start, and give us a clear explanation.


thank you


Afriannddwi

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Afriann was awesome to work with! He even got my order done early!

:

Amazing!!!

:

Thank you so much! I am never disappointed with your work :)

:

Excellent job as always! Really quality work as always

:

Afriann was awesome to work with! I love his work!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий