понедельник, 10 февраля 2020 г.

Illustrate Anything For You











About:

Hey there!Please take a look at my Portfolio here http://luismuniz03.tumblr.com/



Ohh! and sure I can help you out with any image/project too, and I mean ANYTHING (Character Design, Logo Design, Illustrations for Animated Videos, Mascots, Cover e-Books, Children Book Illustrations, Infographics, Icons, Game Assets, Game Backgrounds, Avatars, Patterns, Badges and many more) Just tell me what you have in mind and I'll let you know my time frame and fee with a custom offer.



Why me?


- Fast Delivery

- Over 10 years experience

- Awesome Modern Graphics!

- Professional and Creative

- Over 900 Happy customers 


If you have any question just lmk,

Thank you,

Luis



*Note: Freelancers' rating is negatively affected when clients do not leave any feedback. 
Please rate your experience.






Reviews


Seller's Response:

The finished product was exactly what I was hoping for. Quick turnaround and completed on the first draft! Will definitely use services again if the opportunity presents itself. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for such a nice review!

Seller's Response:

Great designs , always great working with you

Seller's Response:

Hey Mate! Sure, I charge $35 for it, JPG Delivery and Unlimited Corrections Included. Best, Luis

Seller's Response:

Love it




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий