среда, 8 января 2020 г.

Anything In Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign 2019











About:

Hello,


I can do anything related to Adobe Photoshop CC 2019, Adobe Illustrator CC 2019, Adobe In Design 2019 & CorelDraw. I have 8 years of experience in Graphic Designing, I am innovative, creative, hard worker and professional editor. I provide top notch designing services with quality work to my Clients. Your satisfaction is my priority and happiness. 




Our Services:

Color adjust, brightness, contrast, effects

Resize images

Background remove/change



  • Portrait retouch: Skin retouch effects, rejuvenation, color change, remove wrinkles, body slim, white teeth, face swap, etc.



  • Real estate: Pics enhance, color, brightness, add objects, remove objects



  • Product retouch, background removal, color change, etc.


      and more! You can ask for my services, just contact me :)



  • I don´t do illegal, adult material
  • I dont edit official documents (licenses, IDs, etc.)
  • If you require logo vectorize or other vector file services contact me for a quote






Unlimited Revisions until you are fully satisfied

100% Satisfaction is guaranteed!


Best regards,

Khubaib

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job and FAST!!!! for me this would have taken days... but it was done in less than a hour! Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Always Welcome :)

Seller's Response:

Fast and exactly what we wanted. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Always welcome...!

Seller's Response:

Great work again. Very easy to work with & great communication.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий