среда, 8 января 2020 г.

Illustrate An Album Cover For Your Music











About:

I will you draw up a music cover for singles, albums or EPs. I have recent experience in designing covers for Aussie alternative bands working mainly with psychedelic, rock and punk genres. However, I can work in many styles and all designs will be produced digitally and delivered with a PNG, JPEG and PSD file.



I have a deep passion for music and love bringing my skills to other creative individuals in the music industry.

Reviews


:

Beartrix was very quick to respond, and very helpful. The artwork she made really fit the project. Colors really matched the projct. 10/10 very satisfied.

:

This has been my first time using Fiverr and have been very impressed! Talented artist would highly recommend for any graphic works!

:

Amazing artist with a phenomenal artistic style and epic designs! Also was easy to communicate with and got done with my artwork in half the amount of time she was given.

:

Honestly best artist I’ve worked with

:

The experience was very good al around




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий