среда, 15 января 2020 г.

Make Vector Tracing And Illustration











About:

Hello...

My name is lukesaw and I am an illustrator and I will create vector tracing and vector illustration of any kind on demand according to your preferences .

I have good experience in vector tracing and vector illustration. Moreover , I can also do line art and realistic drawing.

Your satisfaction is my first priority.  I will work untill you are satisfied and if you are not satisfied I gurantee you that I will refund you.



What will you get :

  1. JPG file with white background
  2. PNG file with transparent background
  3. Vector file
  4. Source file if needed...


Why choose me :

* I will be very  professional and unique in my work

*  I will deliver it in quick time

* I am easy to work with.

* Your satisfaction is my first priority.

* I will provide unlimited revisions.

  Please massage me to gain my services .. Your massage will be appreciated..

Thanks

Regards

Lukesaw158



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job! Patient and understanding; met all of my request!

Seller's Response:

glad to work with you...

Seller's Response:

Satisfactory Experience

Seller's Response:

Excellent work! He delivered what exactly I want amd within the given deadline. I'll surely re-hire him for future projects as-well. I highly recommend him.

:

Glad to work with you...




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий