воскресенье, 19 января 2020 г.

Draw One Line Art Portrait Of Couples, Friends Or Family











About:

Please do not place an order without sending me a message before! Thanks



I will draw a digital portrait of you and your loved one, in my unique one line style!

Ideal for gift, tattoo design, wedding logo or sign, stationery, etc. The uses are endless!



What you get for the basic service:



  • 1 one line drawing of HEAD AND SHOULDERS of TWO PEOPLE 
  • Image in JPG at HIGH RESOLUTION (300 dpi) 
  • Size A3 


I make the artwork in my UNIQUE style, didn't  emulate other artist style



Note the word "PAZ" is my logo, the gig is only for the line drawing



Please contact me before ordering if you have any doubts and I'll be happy to answer any questions or concerns!



Best regards,
Maru


Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий