воскресенье, 19 января 2020 г.

Illustrate Digital Draw Unique Art Style Of Anything For You











About:

Hey there, thank you for looking up my Gig!!



PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE PACKS DESCRIPTIONS OR CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER



Im a Professional Designer and im here to help you out with an unique and cool art style illustrations designs. With me you can find vector draws for almost anything you want, like:
  • -Character Design
  • -Scene Design
  • -Avatars
  • -Patterns
  • -Badgets
  • -Logo Design
  • -T-shirt Design


So you can use them in your commercial bussines, or anything you want. Just let me know what you have in mind and we will work on it until it becomes incredible.



Why choose me??

  • -I love what i do 
  • -Fast and responsable delivery
  • -Unique and awesome art style
  • -Professional & creative


Important!



  • I dont do realistic art
  • The revisions are for minor changes on the acorded design, not changing the concept or re drawing the whole illustration itself
  • If you are not sure of what you want or if im the indicated seller, please contact me first so we can discuss your project


Thank YOU!

Ricardo.

Reviews


:

I love it ! Exactly how I pictured it exactly how i described it with a great delivery time ! 10/10

:

I love your take on this ! very good job thank you for your hard work.

:

great communication, worked very hard on what I asked for and delivered exactly what I wanted. very impressed!

:

Really cool work and good communication!

:

It’s great




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий