понедельник, 20 января 2020 г.

Make Any Type Of Illustration











About:

Hello welcome to my page, my name is Tornike, let me tell you little bit about me, i'm drawing all my life and working with adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, i can do any type of illustrations, I love what I do and I always enjoy every single bit of creating my art, All my works are always created with passion and care.

Looking for someone who takes it seriously, someone who is passionate about their work and loves to tell stories and design characters, illustrations, books, mascots and more? i'm the man for the job.
Here you can check my online portfolio https://www.behance.net/toko1144cfd


How to get started 


It would be best to message me first about your project before ordering, so I can create a custom gig that would be best for you.


Reviews


:

Great creative mind and helpful service. We didn't quite get there this time as we've decided to rethink our branding but the service was great.

:

Tornike is so reliable, professional and listens to the brief. We love working with him!

:

Another quality job from Tornike! Love working with him on these custom illustrations for my business.

:

It has been great experience working with this seller, I'm very happy with my illustrations. The seller understood my vision, my ideas. Very easy to communicate with and fast to respond to my questions, my concerns, my needs. This seller is the best. I recommend him to anyone.

:

Was Excellent to work with Torni the seller, and I will work with him again in the future. He is the best. And I will recommend him to anyone who is in need of illustration images.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий