четверг, 26 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw you as a pokemon trainer and team

I will draw you as a pokemon trainer and team












About:

Hi, call me BB,
I create a high quality design and illustration, have experience more than 10 years in creative industry. I create many kind of art, children book, etc, and now, I am offering to draw you and your Pokemon go team, yes, in High quality art.

Just provide me your photo, and I will draw you as Pokemon Go Trainer, with ONE of your Pokemon!
You can also add your name and your team in this illustration.
Please buy figure extra for extra pokemon.

Given file

High resolution, A4 size, approx 8 x 11 inches, JPEG, 300 dpi
YES, you will get a Free background, but you can't choose background, I will set a background for you myself with my own illustration.

You can get two free minor changes.

Thanks!
BB

Reviews


samillie:SOOO worth it! I love this! it's absolutely perfect!

baleinebold:thanks! welcome back anytime :)

mrmumboe3:Seller did a nice job

baleinebold:Thanks a lot!

hlloft:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий