четверг, 26 апреля 2018 г.

I will design hand made regal coat of arms heraldic family crest

I will design hand made regal coat of arms heraldic family crest












About:

[PLEASE contact me first before placing the order]

I'll design for you professional,HAND MADE, not like other designer using stock vectors,amazingcoat of armsin a style you see in the examples above and in my gallery (link below). I can put your family initials or a symbol/emblem on it, you can then present it as your family heraldic sign.

IMPORTANT: please contact meBEFOREorderingso we can work out the details (awhite button on the right on a desktop view or a green "Contact" link if you're using mobile app)

Gallery:http://shield-of-glory.tumblr.com/

Tell me what you need what do you want to convey, and I will do heraldry research design it.

What's in each package?

BASIC:Simple shield, elements on the shield, supporters, external ornaments, hi-res,NO transparency, NO source files

STANDARD:A shield, elements on the shield, supporters, external ornaments, high resolution, transparency,source files

PREMIUM:More complex designwhich includes a shield + elements on the shield + supporters + external ornaments + high resolution + transparency + source file (used for printing because of better colours CMYK definition) + commercial use

Reviews


:Deesajn was very patient and flexible as I had many changes requested. He is very talented with great suggestions. All in all, his work was amazing. I highly recommend him, you will not regret it.

:Thank you very much!

:Absolutely wonderful and quality design! His work is at par if not better with other heraldic designers from around the world! Will definitely use his services again.

:Thank you very much!

:Outstanding!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий