четверг, 26 апреля 2018 г.

I will have it done for you! + See More

I will have it done for you! + See More












About:

I am Maria, I am a professional artist and I will draw for you any illustration you want with plants or flowers. I mostly illustrate in watercolor combined with pencil, but I am open to any suggestions.

Fell free to contact me :)

Reviews


lchampemitchell:Maria was a delight to work with. She is a talented, detailed artist and completely open to revision requests. Also very fast. We will use again many times.

mariabasea:Thank you so much! You were lovely to work with :)

rachelcoyle:Thank you very much :) You listened to my instructions and quickly made modifications that I requested. Lovely artist.

mariabasea:Thank you so much! You were lovely to work with :)

jessicanicol:Great! I'm very happy with the outcome


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий