четверг, 26 апреля 2018 г.

I will do fashion sketch and illustration

I will do fashion sketch and illustration












About:

Hey dear,
Do you have an idea about a garment and need an illustration? Or simply would like a fashion illustration? I can draw you a fashion sketch digitally and color it digitally too or help you finalize your garment, I can make an artistic or a technical sketch.

kindly message me first and we discuss the whole scenario then place order

Reviews


plrzewup:Everything ok but not so graet as the pirce would suggest

amnash:aaah now what should i say ,well thank you

hollysoulter:Wow - what can I say! Amnash was incredible to work with and did exactly what I wanted and more! Thank you so much for making my vision come true and I’ll definitely be working with you on many occasions in the future.\n\nPick Amnash - she is incredible!

amnash:thank you so much :) one of the best client

mashariki:Patient and understanding. Great work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий