понедельник, 2 апреля 2018 г.

I will make a concept art of your favourite character. Body pose will be decided by you.

I will make a concept art of your favourite character. Body pose will be decided by you.












About:

Hello there, I will make a concept art of your favourite character. You can link me the image if you want to get something out of a reference image. You can also message me about any extra details you want to add to give more context to your vison.

Other details are given in the gigs. Please contact incase of any confusion or for more details.






Reviews


zayapac:repeat buyer because it has been easy each time

anishraaj:Happy to work with you, it has been my pleasure.

zayapac:Super fast and very easy to communicate the project to

anishraaj:Great experience, looking forward to work again with you.

zayapac:Very easy and fast


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий