понедельник, 2 апреля 2018 г.

I will doodle or illustrate any image you send me

I will doodle or illustrate any image you send me












About:

I am a Graphic Designer and advertising professional. Graphic Designing is something I like doing and it is my hobby. I have a portfolio of work that consists of all kinds of designs from Books - T-shirts - Business Cards - Wedding Invites - Prints - Brochures - Logos - Cartoons - Doodles - Presentation - Web & Mobile designs. 

I am ready to take up any new challenging tasks as well and I am sure I won't disappoint you.

The prices however are subject to the amount of work and time I will be spending on each project.

Kindly be as specific as you can be to explain what you really are looking for. I will make the changes as you like but depending on the amount and time you ask there will be an additional fee.

Reviews


etherlen:great, understands my sometimes abstract design ideas

sonica06:Outstanding Experience!

ruskibeats:Great work. Superb

sonica06:Thank you for the review. It was great working with you too. :)

gnaohxela:Always a pleasure


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий