пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will create funny flat animal illustration

I will create funny flat animal illustration












About:

Please, write me first before proceed to order

It'd be great If you had a sketch or reference image that you want illustrated. It's also great if you have just an idea or description of what you want. Please be as descriptive as possible. Preferably I create cartoon images of animals and your pets.
If you have any questions - message me :)

I would be happy to see any final product with my illustrations

Reviews


sohcomms:I would highly recommend this seller. He does great work, is professional and accommodating. I appreciate his intuition and insights in what I tried to achieve in the works. THANK YOU.

rakunrakun:thank you! all the best

sohcomms:We had a little issue regarding displaying of work but were able to resolve it easily with mutual understanding. This is an indication of seller’s professionalism and respect for his clients, on top of his good work. Thank you.

sohcomms:Always good and fast. Highly recommended.

rakunrakun:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий