пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw you 5 emotes for your twitch or discord channels, personalized to you liking

I will draw you 5 emotes for your twitch or discord channels, personalized to you liking












About:

I will provide you with twitch or discord emotes, in all required sizes. Based on your description I will draw the emotes in my personal style.

Reviews


mulannx:this seller was really amazing. she did everything i asked even when i was being a pain! shes so talented and i'm so excited to be working with her in the future! THANK YOU SO MUCH i love it so much!!!!

jordan24980:She was very good. Responded right away and delivered on time as promised. Highly recommend.

austindepiction:Amazing absolutely amazing!

michelleyi:fast delivery and very cute art

phantomswhisper:Amazing!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий