пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will illustrate awesome concept art,illustrations,book covers

I will illustrate awesome concept art,illustrations,book covers












About:

Send me a messageincluding the description of your brief/concept, you can also include back story elements to make sure that i will make the concept art as what you have imagined. also include the options you want to order.

Price of the GIG will depend on the requirement of work.
(Make sure to contact me before ordering)

I will reply and give you a go to do the order so that we can make sure that your brief/concept is already on the work the moment you clicked the order button.
wait for me to send the WIP design.

I don't have problem in revising you work multiple times if you don't get too pushy

I will send the final image. you can add $20 for full ownership of the image plus the PSD file of the image.

Reviews


dchessher7:Every order is better than the last. Incredible 5-stars

deepak_1:thanks :)

awareacq:It was what I expected.

deepak_1:Good Experience!

dchessher7:Amazing landscape work. Can't get enough of this guy's style. If you need some environmental work done, contact Deepak_1


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий