среда, 19 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw your cute childrens book illustration

I will draw your cute childrens book illustration












About:

I really love to bring children's stories to life!
I will draw kids, adults, animals, fantastic creatures, monsters, fairies, elves, etc. All my illustrations  are original, hand-drawn and just for you. 

$25 Standard Illustration includes two characters, background, full color and High Resolution. Page size is international standard 8.5 x 10 in, 350 dpi. But if you need any other size please let me know before starting the work. I guarantee High Quality Illustrations.

You can add  Extras (per illustration):
- $5 extra character
- Additional revision $5 +1 day

My procedure: I'll send you a rough sketch and you can ask for modifications here. Once the sketch is approved, I'll proceed with the line art and coloring. I won't modify the line art or add/remove any element on final illustration, just minor or color changes allowed. Please, check very carefully the sketch and my final illustration. 

NOTE: I grant you Commercial Use Rights on every package with NO extra Fee, but as the illustrator I keep the right to use the illustration as part of my portfolio.

If you need more information, please check my FAQS or contact me.

Reviews


makmusic:Excellent work. Although there was no communication with seller for sometime, I was totally comfortable with the seller getting on with her work and she delivered without delay. Would highly recommend. She delivered on time without any issues. I'm very happy with the illustrations. Definitely be using her service again. Thank you!

nit2102:Cathy was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her. She is meticulous and efficient.

milagros9230:Trabajar con ella es una gran experiencia y ayuda. Gracias!

kotiring:¡Excelente cliente!

stevenhabbi:Really enjoyed working with Cathy. She was prompt to reply to my questions and revisions.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий