среда, 19 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw unique house front

I will draw unique house front












About:

Hi,
I am Laura, 5+ years experience in sculpture design and illustration.

Need a house front portrait ?
I can draw your house from a simple picture.
I provide all kinds of drawing style
-pencil sketch
-pencil color
-water color
-oil painting

just send me a picture of the view of your house and I'll draw it in youe desired style. you'll be happy to use my wonderful drawing. 

It'll be wonderful as a gift.

Note: I don't accept shipping. I'll draw in my sketch book or canvas and send you a high definition scan copy. Ofcourse I'll do some retouch and finishing to make it wonderful after scanning.

Reviews


emilyfox347:Seller worked hard to accommodate my schedule and was quick to make the revisions I requested.

rishabhjain93:Great work!

laura_lex:Very gentle and great taste in ART.

ronita:yes. very patient and hard worker

laura_lex:Awesome ! looking forward to work again ! :-)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий