пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will make your pet painting style

I will make your pet painting style












About:

I will make digital oil painting of a pet or animal.

For $ 5 you get a color image with a resolution of 150 DPI (1753 x 1240 pixels, 8.5x11 inches, the print size A4).
For higher resolution please check Gig Extras.
A resolution of 300 DPI is recommended, especially for printing.

I can make a head and shoulders portrait or full body painting.

Painting by default will have an abstract background.

If you want more than one animal in the painting check Gig Extras.

It will take up to 3 days to complete and give the painting.

Read before you buy:

It's better if you provide good quality photos (high-resolution, focused, no motion blur, etc.).
The better the photo, the better the results.

I will send the painting in JPG file format in an appropriate resolution.

If you are not sure if the quality of your photos received contact me before buying.
Feel free to message me if you have any doubts.

best regards
Nafizz

Reviews


justimagineshop:Great thank you

nafizz:very happy :) thank you very much :)

justimagineshop:Love it thank you

nafizz:very happy :) thank you very much :)

rayjay2351:Another example of a great job,as usual.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий