пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will create a realistic, very detailed and professional design on your tattoo idea

I will create a realistic, very detailed and professional design on your tattoo idea












About:

Hello and welcome!

I'm offering you hand drawing illustrations for tatoo. Feel free to tell me what you need to illustrate. I will be more than happy to work with you.

Please message me and tell me what you need to illustrate before ordering. You can explain your idea, send me sample pictures, etc. In order to achieve the best results for you

To avoid prolonged revision, I will send you a pencil sketch based on your concept/idea. In this way, the necessary revisions can be made before detailing the design

Finished artwork will be delivered as a high resolution (300 ppi), printable JPG file, 2480 x 3508 px. You may ask for your preferred image size

I hope we can work together

Reviews


annipaulus:I'm very satisfied with the outcome. Thank you so much!

pablomfz:Thank you!

djtina123:Nice communication, followed my requirements and I liked the final result. Would recommend this seller.

pablomfz:Thank you so much!

egitapetrova:He understood the idea that I wanted and also delivered it very fast.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий