среда, 5 февраля 2020 г.

Amazing Logo On Illustrator











About:

Give Your Brand A Unique Identity!

If you are a start-up company or want to renew your old brand identity, you are at the right place on .com.



I will guide you, and help you form a unique presence for your brand with amazing ideas. I will design uniquely professional and fun looking designs that will tell your business story to the world.



You get:

- Great quality product

- Unique designs that help you stand out in the crowd

- Quick turnaround time

- Custom designs that are made just for you.

- Professional service from level 2 seller

- Great customer service :)



Please Take a look at my 3 packages of logo development to pick a suitable plan for you! Please message me before ordering to discuss logo concepts, vectorization, colors, text, etc. or if you have any queries about my packages



br>

I recommend ordering source files so you can re-use the design and edit it at any point.



ORDER NOW TO GET ME STARTED



Click on the link below to see more awesome stuff that I have done in the past :)

https://goo.gl/qt5QxT



Available For Work Exclusively On Fiverr.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very willing and patient. Works hard to get you what you want

Seller's Response:

Fervah is great! Very responsive and accommodating. Creative return is outstanding. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Great job!

:

Thank you :)

:

Great experience! Brought my vision to life!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий