среда, 5 февраля 2020 г.

Draw You Digital Painting Illustration











About:

**Please message me before taking an order**



Semi-realistic manual digital painting, I can draw from your photo, even a character from your own imagination, I can draw anything except your future. :D



Feel free to leave me a message if you want something to discuss or ask first, tell me your biggest and wonderful ideas and let's make it happen.!



How to commission me:

  • Send me a note inbox, give me your short description of the project you want to order
  • sends me some reference pictures, so I can precisely make the order like your request
  • deal the price


*Importan note

- An animal or any kind of creature is considerably as an extra character.

- Extra charge for complex background, complex material or environment.



That's it, thanks for your attention, love you guys.!

    Reviews


    :

    Another amazing job by Asula_Art he does not disappoint! I highly recommend him for your next art piece

    :

    Extremely Talented Artist. Communicates well, does a fantastic job and Great turnaround on any pending revisions. His work is exceptional and drawings/paintings are realistic looking! He is very gifted and talented. Simply the best artist ive worked with.

    :

    Disappointed. After a 14-day wait, the artist delivered an image that looks like a cartoon avatar riding on a school bus instead of a realistic illustration of the character reference I provided.

    :

    that's awesome. thank you

    :

    Fantastic stuff, I couldn't ask for better




    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий