среда, 5 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Watercolor Children Book Illustration











About:

I can draw for you illustration for your children's book on various subjects (magic, realistic, etc.).


The illustration may be in various techniques (watercolor, tempera, gouache, ).


First, I'll give you the outline, then I do coloring in watercolor.


If the illustration is in digital format(Photoshop), then eventually you will get a file in any format you need. 


If the picture is made on paper/canvas, you get high-quality scanned file in any desired format. Also, I am unable to process or edit the image in Photoshop(examples in picture


Thanks for looking at my childrens book illustration gig!


Reviews


:

Masha demonstrates talent and perfect for this project. She does a fabulous job with water scenes. One can feel they are present in the boat with her artistic skill and movement displayed in this illustration. Thank you, Masha for once again an incredible illustration.

:

This seller is a very patient and dedicated watercolor artist.

:

Masha was absolutely wonderful. Her illustrations are beautiful, she works very quickly, and she is very eager to please. She was responsive to all of my suggestions. I am very pleased with the work she has done. I asked her to draw two illustrations to begin with, but now I will give her several much-larger projects. I have already recommended her to a friend and will continue to do so.

:

Masha is very good with communicating and making sure your vision comes to life with your characters. She is very nice and I would highly reccomend her. Her work is amazing. I will be hiring her for future projects. :-) delivery came before delivery time. Im very happy.

:

Such a lovely job! Communication was great, illustrations were vibrant and beaufiful!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий