среда, 15 января 2020 г.

Draw Your Favorite Pokemon In Costume











About:

Hi! 

I love to draw manga!

I'll be more than happy if you want me to draw you favorite pokemon in particular costume!

you can use the picture for whatever you like! make it stickers, post it somewhere as a decorations, etc!

The price mentioned is for 1 pokemon character with 1 costume. It'll be full color with a simple background, or transparent background if you prefer it that way.

I'll send the picture through message in a format of JPG.

Reviews


:

Very quick and delivered what I was looking for. Would order again.

:

Very quick and helpful! Definitely recommending!

:

I got multiple offers (20) to draw this up for me from many other willing artists; however, what made me choose Evelicious is the care and enthusiasm she showed when I was discussing what I wanted with her. When I looked over her portfolio, it didn't have anything (that I saw) quite like what I wanted her to draw, so it was a bit of a gamble. I am proud to say that she went above and beyond with my needs and was always willing to make changes for me. If I need any art done like this again, I will definitely buy from her again.

:

First order was so cute, I had to come back for another order. Amazing work. Very fast. No problems in any step of the process.

:

very fast response. amazing designs. I love them all!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий