пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw fantastic cartoon character

I will draw fantastic cartoon character












About:

Hi,

If you need fantastic cartoon characters for your Websites, Digital Media, Print Media, books, Posters, Banners, Social Media, Story telling, Animated Videos, Personal use (birthdays, wedding, so on.. ) or any other purposes...

You are in the right place ...!

In this gig, I will draw a fantastic cartoon character in my cartoon style only for $5.

I will deliver you


  1. JPG (with background) in High Resolution.
  2. PNG (No background) in High Resolution.
  3. Any other image format you need.
  4. All you get #1 to #3 only for $5 !!!
  5. Additional gigs for new characters


Source files in Loss-Less .AI, .EPS and .PDF format.

Price

  • Only $5 for a single cartoon character (1 gig for 1 character).
  • +$5 for source file.
  • +$5 for 1 new cloth.
  • +$5 for 2 different poses.
  • +$10 foradding a custom background
  • +$10 for commercial use.

Plz let me know your requirements before placing the order.


Thank You!


Reviews


nmd2017:Did a great job listening to my request and timely manner to get me my revisions. Thank you.

sufianbd:Thank you so much!

rubylogo:Just amazing, Creative and Professional Artist.

sufianbd:Outstanding client! Happy working with you.

kuccibooks:Very fast service and good communication. Abu created my character how I wanted!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий