четверг, 26 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw line art vector premium quality

I will draw line art vector premium quality












About:

I will draw a picture of you in line art vector.

Please Read This Instruction First :


$ 5 STANDARD PACKAGE - HIGH RESOLUTION

  • One person (Head to shoulders).
  • JPG/PNG, 1200x798 (selected one)
  • 3 days delivery.
  • Free comercial use


UPGRADES

  • Extra +$5 for one person half body drawing.
  • Extra +$10 for one person full body drawing.
  • Extra +$ 10 for source file AI, PSD, EPS, CDR, PDF (select one or more).
  • Extra +$10 1 Days Delivery
  • Extra +$ 5 Additional image
  • Extra +$ 10 Add Color Shading ( with flat background or no background )


I also work on other than human portraits
Feel free to contact me before ordering. ENJOY.....


Reviews


pepster:Nice, thanks!

mofunmo:best gigger ever!

wallstickerland:Great work!!!

wallstickerland:Great work

wallstickerland:as always great


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий