суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will create beautiful digital fantasy art

I will create beautiful digital fantasy art












About:

Hello. 

My name is Jesús Da Silva. i am a graphic designer and illustrator with a big love for digital painting. 

I can create any kind of scene you want. Horror, sci fi, fantasy, real life, original characters, fan art you name it.

*Please read

For the preliminar rough sketch i charge a 5 $ fee. You can place an order for the sketch alone.  If you order the full composition the rough preview is included.


If you have any doubts about pricing don´t hesitate to write me a message, i´ll quickly reply.

Reviews


hdantes01:Always better than expected. Highly recommended.

jdsarte:Always great to work for, thank you for your order.

joeauthor:Another great job. Very accommodating and flexible. I look forward to working with him again.

jdsarte:Always a good customer. Thank you for your orders.

prunk44:Was a little late but kept in contact the entire time, and put out amazing work. Would love to keep working with him!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий