суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will design any kind of illustration for you

I will design any kind of illustration for you












About:

Hello,

WELCOME TO MY GIG!!

I am illustrations artist, I have experience of Several years and I have made more then hundreds of illustration by my hand and in adobe illustrator, the great customer dealing is my good deeds and their satisfaction is my first priority. 
I charge per illustration at a time in 10$ . 

what you would get in STANDARD package would be 
1- Five modifications
2 -High resolution quality 
3 -Five Characters 
4- 3D illustrations 
5- 2D illustrations
6- commercial licences (EXTRA GIG ) 
7-source file (EXTRA GIG )

so place your order at first priority 

you can also message me before ordering if you have some custom requirements you can drop me message before ordering so that we can discuss the project and also we can discuss the custom price 
Thank you! have a good day


★★★★★★GO AHEAD AND MAKE YOUR ORDER★★★★★★

Reviews


roycedaurun:Good Design.

mehfooz_salik:nice

jjstougaard:Nice Guy, good work.

mehfooz_salik:nice experience!

tjhaynes:Always great working with you Mehfooz. Thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий